Our fair compensation philosophy is important. We conduct salary surveys and analyze relevant market pay data on a regular basis. We believe that an important part of fair compensation begins with evaluating positions and classifying them into appropriate pay ranges, ensuring that they are internally equitable and externally competitive and meet the needs of the business. Another part of fair compensation is developing special recognition programs to provide incentives for excellence.
IIE has generous benefits that increase along with the length of time our employees are with us. They include health and dental plans, life and long term disability insurance and a defined contribution, qualified 403(b) retirement plan providing a contribution based on length of service. Benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- Total Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts for un-reimbursed health and dental expenses and for dependent care
- Commuter and parking program on a pre-tax basis
- A qualified retirement plan with a contribution of 7.5% of salary, after one year of service, fully vested as soon as you are eligible to join. The contribution increases based on years of service, and no employee contribution is required.
- An employee 403(b) retirement plan allowing tax-deferred contributions on a salary reduction basis, up to the IRS limits and a Roth 403(b) retirement plan
- Tuition and Student Loan Reimbursement program
- Employee Referral Program
- An outside, confidential employee Hotline at MySafeWorkplace.com in addition to an Open Door Policy that assures assistance to employees seeking to resolve work-related problems internally
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides support for personal and family problems common in contemporary life
IIE is committed to diversity and inclusion by offering a respectful work environment free from discrimination and harassment. We are committed to employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizen status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.