IIE Southeast Asia, based in Bangkok, Thailand, was opened in 1962 as IIE's first office in Asia. The Southeast Asia office has dedicated more than 40 years to fostering intercultural understanding and providing developmental opportunities to people of Thailand and Southeast Asia.
Our activities include:
- Advising services on educational opportunities in the United States
- Annual U.S. Higher Education Fair and other education fairs
- Certified Test Center for various standardized tests, e.g., TOEFL, GRE, GED, USMLE, PMI, SOA, MCAT, AMC, etc.
- Scholarship & fellowship programs
- TOEFL test prep materials
- Other educational services