American Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation Lyn Edinger U.S. Studies Scholarship
The American Chamber of Commerce Charitable Foundation is proud to announce the annual Lyn Edinger U.S. Studies Scholarship. The Scholarship is available to a qualified graduate of a secondary school in Hong Kong to pursue studies at a U.S. university.
One (1) one-time scholarship award of HK$16,000 for a secondary school graduate from Hong Kong to pursue undergraduate study at a U.S. college or university.
Students must fulfill ALL of the following criteria to apply:
- Hold permanent residency in Hong Kong.
- Have received six years of continuous education in a secondary school in Hong Kong.
- Be enrolled now as a full-time student in Secondary 6 of a Hong Kong school for the year 2012-2013.
- Have successfully gained admission to an undergraduate degree program at a U.S. four-year college or university as a first-year student in the fall of 2013.
How to Apply
The completed application form and supporting documents should be submitted together, in person or by mail, directly to the Institute of International Education at:
AmCham Charitable Foundation Lyn Edinger U.S. Studies Scholarship
Institute of International Education
Room 601, 6/F General Commercial Building, 156-164 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
All application materials must be received by May 20, 2013, to receive full consideration. The scholarship recipient will be announced on the program website in June 2013.
Past Scholarship Recipients (Amcham U.S. Studies Scholarship)
Michelle Ko (St Paul’s Co-Educational College)
2011 – Cheng Lok Kwan, Laurelle (King George V School)
- Lo Man Chuen, Adrian (Li Po Chun United World College)
- Lu Kay Yan (Chinese International School)
2010 – Andrew Boyce (Chinese International School)
- Vivian Tsang (St. Stephen’s Girls’ College)
- Zoe Wu (Li Po Chun United World College)
2009 – Yang Yung Yung (St. Paul’s Co-educational College)
2008 – Eunice Chow (Hong Kong International School)
2007 – Fung Yue Kwong (Li Po Chun United World College)
2006 – Chau Yuen Kit (Queen’s College)
2005 – Derek Ho (Queen’s College)
2004 – Stephanie Kwong (St. Paul’s Convent School)
2003 – Vincent Woo (Wah Yan College, Kowloon)
2002 – Dennis Ho (La Salle College)
Tel: +(852) 2103 1505