Undergraduate students, please find important materials for all aspects of the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program in the sections below. It is important to read all policies and instructions carefully, and complete any forms as appropriate. Please also be certain to submit the forms as indicated in the instructions. The process for completing and submitting each form is different.
- Proof of Enrollment Student Service Portal Instructions (349 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit Proof of Enrollment at the beginning of each academic term.
- Transcript Student Service Portal Instructions (524 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit a transcript at the end of each academic term.
- Student Initial Enrollment Report—Intensive English students must submit this form early in their program as verification of their full-time IEP course enrollment.
- Student Mid-Program Report—Intensive English students must submit this form as verification of their program progress and good academic standing in their program.
- BSMP Grant Policies (294 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students should review the financial policies, updated as of February 2015.
- Bank Authorization (EFT) Form (169 KB, PDF)—For students who need to update their U.S. bank account information on file at IIE.
- W-9 Form (84 KB, PDF)—This form must be completed by vendors (e.g., universities, property management companies, student catering services) seeking payment for approved program expenses.
- Summer 2015 Policy Summary (244 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students should review the Summer 2015 policy.
- Taxes Handout (356 KB, PDF)—IIE is not contracted to assist with taxes, but has created a handout with useful information.
- Health Insurance Student Service Portal Instructions (400 KB, PDF)
- CISI Create Account Instructions (1.54 MB, PDF)
- CISI Policy Brochure (499 KB, PDF)
- Travel Validation Form (562 KB, PDF)—If you plan to travel outside the U.S. (including Canada and Mexico) during your Program, this form must be completed and sent to IIE for approval.
- Form DS-2019 Reprint Request—If your DS-2019 was lost, stolen, or damaged, please log in to your portal and upload a PDF shipping label to the document category “Form Reprint Request”. For more instructions on how to create a label, please see this helpful guide.
- Employment Policy (137 KB, PDF)
- Work Authorization Form (278 KB, PDF)
- Academic Training Policies (457 KB, PDF)
- How to Request Approval for Full-time AT (1.91 MB, PDF)
- Beginning of AT: AT Verification (711 KB, PDF)
- End of AT: AT Evaluation Survey Instructions (513 KB, PDF)
- Early Departure Policies (341 KB, PDF)
- Summer Coursework Policy (428 KB, PDF)
- Academic Training Stipends Webinar (494 KB, PDF)