Only recipients of the Dorrance Scholarship are eligible to participate in the Summer Seminar.
To receive a scholarship, eligible students must meet all of the following criteria:
- seniors in good standing who will graduate from an accredited Arizona high school
- first generation to attend college (neither parent holds a four year degree)
- minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (weighted or unweighted)
- minimum combined SAT score of 1040 or composite ACT score of 22 (excluding writing score)
- demonstrated financial need (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- accepted by one of Arizona’s three residential public universities (main campus only)
- demonstrated leadership and community service
- eligible students also agree to participate in all aspects of the scholarship program
Questions about eligibility or completing this application should be directed to your high school counselor or the
Director of Dorrance Scholarship Programs at the Arizona Community Foundation, 602-381-1400 or 800-222-8221.