Applicants must meet ALL of the following eligibility requirements:
1. be a U.S. citizen or Indonesian citizen
2. be currently enrolled as a full-time sophomore or junior pursuing their first bachelor's degree at a U.S. college or university
3. be in good academic standing in their undergraduate university or college program
Applicants must also agree to complete:
- for Indonesian students: a course related to NGO administration in Indonesia during the program period
- for U.S. students: a credit-bearing Indonesian language and culture course in Indonesia during the program period
Applicants must also share their experiences with their peers upon returning to their U.S. campuses.