The Institute of International Education's European Office (IIE) is managing the prescreening process for the Klein Family Scholarship. IIE will preselect 3 to 5 promising candidates, who will then be invited to apply to Sewanee directly. The ultimate scholarship winner will be selected by Sewanee's Admissions Office, as part of the regular admissions process which the college undertakes annually.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, candidates must
- be citizens of Hungary or of another central or eastern European country
- be completing secondary school during the 2012-13 academic year
- be able to pursue a 4-year Bachelor's Degree at Sewanee beginning in September 2013
- have high academic achievements and leadership potential
- have high level English language skills adequate for study at a U.S. college
Guidelines for Completing the Pre-Application
The pre-application and all supporting materials must be submitted in English. Applicants must submit 3 copies of the pre-application.
Pre-Application Form (110 KB, PDF)
Submitting Your Application
The whole application package must be received in 3 copies by the application deadline, December 21, 2012 at the following address:
Institute of International Education European Office
Attn: Nóra Németh
Klein Family Scholarship
Vigyázó Ferenc u. 4.
For more information regarding the Klein Family Scholarship, please contact:
IIE European Office
Phone: (+36) 1 472-2297
Fax: (+36) 1 472-2294