What is the Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program?
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at selected higher education institutions in China and India.
Why should you apply?
- Leadership and innovation development program
- Spirit of invention workshop
- Develop a global perspective in science and technology
- Merit-based scholarship
Who can apply?
- First year full-time students
- High level of academic achievement
- Highly interested in innovation and invention
- Citizen or long-term resident of China or India
Further information on China and India eligibility requirements.
What universities participate in the program?
- Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication
- East China University of Science and Technology
- South China University of Technology
- Wuhan University
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology (PVG COET), Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- St. Stephen's College, Delhi