Given below are the details regarding program eligibility and the application for the 2014-15 cohort:
Download the 2015 India Program Application Form (220 KB, DOC)
Download the 2015 India Program Recommendation Form (38 KB, DOCX)
- Fill in all the requested information on the attached application form. Be careful to indicate accurate phone numbers, including country/city codes, and e-mail addresses so that we will know how to contact you.
- Be sure to follow the specifications in the application regarding the essay.
- Write out the full names of organizations when describing your work, community, extra-curricular activities and honors. Please avoid use of acronyms.
- Carefully read the instructions for submitting letters of recommendation detailed below.
- The application and all supporting documentation must be submitted in English.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Submission Requirements
Application submission (VIA EMAIL): Please e-mail the scanned copy of your complete application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF format). Be sure to attach scanned copies of mark sheets, as separate attachments along with the main application form on the email.
Recommendation letters (VIA POSTAL COURIER): Both recommendation forms must be submitted in sealed envelopes. The person writing the recommendation must sign across the sealed area of the back flap of the envelope. The recommendation form should be sent to us via postal courier, directly by your referee to the following address: Scholarship Division, Institute of International Education - India, J-19, Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi - 110016.
Deadline: The deadline for receiving applications (via email), as well as recommendation letters (via courier), has been extended to May 25 (11.59 pm), 2015. Late or incomplete applications and recommendation letters will not be accepted.