Graduate students, please find important materials for all aspects of the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program in the sections below. It is important to read all policies and instructions carefully, and complete any forms as appropriate. Please also be certain to submit the forms as indicated in the instructions. The process for completing and submitting each form is different.
- Proof of Enrollment Student Service Portal Instructions (302 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit Proof of Enrollment at the beginning of each academic term.
- Transcript Student Service Portal Instructions (524 KB, PDF)—All BSMP students are required to request and submit a transcript at the end of each academic term.
- Taxes Handout (356 KB, PDF)—IIE is not contracted to assist with taxes, but has created a handout with useful information.
- Health Insurance BSMP Grantee Service Portal Instructions (400 KB, PDF)
- CISI Create Account Instructions (1.5 MB, PDF)
- Arrival Form (440 KB, PDF)
- Travel Validation Form (297 KB, PDF)—If you plan to travel outside the U.S. (including Canada and Mexico) during the program, this form must be completed and sent to IIE for approval.
- Form DS-2019 Reprint Request (137 KB, PDF)—If your DS-2019 was lost, stolen, or damaged, or you would like to request an updated version of your DS-2019 after Academic Training (AT) approval, please log in to your portal and upload a PDF shipping label to the document category “Form Reprint Request”. For more instructions on how to create a label, please see this helpful guide.
- Employment Policy (137 KB, PDF)
- On-Campus Opportunity Form (268 KB, PDF)
- Academic Training Policies (460 KB, PDF)
- How to Request Approval for AT (1.6 MB, PDF)
- Beginning of AT: AT Verification (711 KB, PDF)
- J-2 Arrival Form (546 KB, PDF)
- Dependent Policy (129 KB, PDF)
- J-2 Sponsorship Request Form (535 KB, PDF)
- J-2 Mandatory Health Insurance Form (469 KB, PDF)