Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- Hold at least a Bachelor's degree in the geosciences
- Demonstrate a history of academic excellence and native fluency in Russian
- Exhibit exceptional leadership skills and cultural competency
- Hold a valid Russian passport (Applicants do not currently need to reside in Russia but must demonstrate citizenship)
- 550 TOEFL paper based score, a 79-80 on the Internet Based TOEFL test, or 6.0 on the International English Language - Testing System (IELTS) exam.
Testing information for both the TOEFL and IELTS exams can be found at:
Educational Testing Service