Areas of Collaboration
The consortium will focus on the following areas for collaborative activities:
- Undergraduate Student Mobility: i.e. traditional one-to-one student exchange, hybrid exchange (various combinations of individuals being exchanged), summer programs, short-term study abroad, etc.
- Graduate Study: i.e. joint research, use of lab facilities, mentor/mentee programs, dissertation writing support, etc.
- Faculty Collaboration: i.e. joint research, joint paper writing, co-developing conferences, curriculum development, distance learning, etc.
Scholarly Areas of Proposed Collaboration
1) Research-based Education and Community Service
2) Creative industry
3) Tropical Disease Research & Traditional Medicine
4) Climate change
5) Urban Studies
6) Biotechnology & Nanotechnology
7) Sustainable Development & Environment
8) Arts, Religion, and Hospitality
9) Democracy and Pluralism