The consortium will focus on the following areas for collaborative activities:
- Undergraduate Student Mobility: i.e. traditional one-to-one student exchange, hybrid exchange (various combinations of individuals being exchanged), summer programs, short-term study abroad, etc.
- Graduate Study: i.e. joint research, use of lab facilities, mentor/mentee programs, dissertation writing support, etc.
- Faculty Collaboration: i.e. joint research, joint paper writing, co-developing conferences, curriculum development, distance learning, etc.
Scholarly Areas of Proposed Collaboration
- Research-based Education and Community Service
- Creative industry
- Tropical Disease Research & Traditional Medicine
- Climate change
- Urban Studies
- Biotechnology & Nanotechnology
- Sustainable Development & Environment
- Arts, Religion, and Hospitality
- Democracy and Pluralism