Women in Technology (WIT) takes a two-fold approach to empowering women and expanding their participation in the workforce through specially tailored training activities that build the capacity of both partner organizations and the women they serve.
Through WIT, women learn:
- IT Skills: Microsoft’s Unlimited Potential (UP) and blogging
- Professional development skills
Local Partner Organizations:
- Develop and implement a sustainable business plan to operate their centers
- Obtain skills and curricula to train women in the community
- Share resources through a global network
- Professional development networking opportunities
Read more about what we do
Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen.
See which local organizations we partner with