The IIENetwork Handbook for International Educators lists more than 7,000 professionals at over 1,300 higher education institutions (study abroad directors, international student advisers, university presidents, and more) who are active participants in international educational exchange.
The 2016 handbook includes contact information for all IIE offices in the U.S. and abroad, as well as information about EducationUSA Regional Educational Advising Coordinators and Fulbright Commissions globally. The publication serves as a comprehensive resource tool for higher education institutions that are seeking to create international linkages.
For example, you can use the information in this directory to:
- Network with colleagues at other campuses
- Apply for a Heiskell Award for Innovation in International Education
- Find resources to help your institution develop international partnerships
- Find Fast Facts from the most recent Open Doors Report
- Help your students find scholarships for study abroad; and much more.
Table of Contents
Section I: Higher Education Resources
IIENetwork Membership Program
IIE Research & Publications
International Partnerships Toolkit
Internationalizing the Campus
Section II: Directory of IIENetwork Members
Section III: Indexes