IIE follows NAFSA’s ethics and standards (including the Code of Ethics and the Principles of Good Practice for the Recruitment and Admissions of International Students) and NACAC (i.e. the Statement of Principles of Good Practice).
Please register by the priority deadline to have your profile included in the Study America Guide.
Deadlines for the Spring 2014 fair series:
- Priority Registration Deadline: December 30, 2013
- Registration Deadline: January 30, 2014
- Payment Deadline: February 5, 2014
Deadlines for the Fall 2013 fair series:
- Priority Registration Deadline: July 1*, 2013
- Registration Deadline: August 16, 2013. DEADLINE EXTENDED TO AUGUST 30.
- Payment Deadline: August 30, 2013.
Learn more about Payment
*Only institutions that register and return the institutional profile by the priority deadline will have their profile included in the fair guide.
Learn about shipping materials to University Fairs
1. Only regionally accredited two-year, four-year, and graduate level U.S. institutions may be represented at the IIE Fairs. For Fairs in Vietnam, only not-for-profit institutions will be allowed to register.
2. English language and distance learning programs may participate if the representatives are prepared to provide information and answer questions about degree programs of the institutions of which they are a part.
3. Institutions may be represented only by personnel (faculty, staff, or alumni) sent from the U.S., by a faculty member temporarily residing in Asia on a research or teaching assignment, or by bona-fide local alumni with written authorization from the university to IIE.
4. No more than two representatives may man a table at any one time during the Fairs.
5. All representatives at IIE Fairs must agree to abide by the ethics and standards set out by NAFSA’s ethics and standards (including the Code of Ethics and the Principles of Good Practice for the Recruitment and Admissions of International Students) and NACAC (i.e. the Statement of Principles of Good Practice).
6. IIE as fair organizers (“We”), reserve the right in our sole discretion to enforce the fair guidelines in order to maintain the integrity and safety of our fairs.
7. As IIE promotes direct school-to-student communication, no third party recruiters may participate. We reserve the discretion to refuse entry to the fair venue to any third-party recruiters or agents. Should we be alerted to any violation of our institution representation guidelines, we reserve the right to require that the recruiter/agent leave the venue immediately.
8. No refund or reimbursement will be made to institutions for any inconvenience caused due to any violation of the fair guidelines. In case of a dispute, the decision of the fair organizers is final.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
List of Regional Accrediting Bodies