Deadlines for Virtual Africa Day 2015
- Priority Registration Deadline: January 5, 2015
- Registration Deadline: January 15, 2015
- Payment Deadline: January 27, 2015
1)Fair Organizer Cancellation Refund:
- Fair organizer reserves the right to cancel fairs due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In that event fair organizer will refund the full invoice amount less a processing fee of $75 per registration.
2) Late Payment:
- Payment deadline is January 27th.
- Payments not received by the deadline will incur an additional fee of $75.
- Fair organizer reserves the right to deny access to fairs if payment has not been received by the day of the fair.
Learn about shipping materials to University Fairs
IIE follows NAFSA's Code of Ethics and NACAC Statement of Principles of Good Practice.
- Only regionally accredited two-year, four-year, and graduate level U.S. institutions may be represented at the IIE Fairs. For Fairs in Vietnam, only not-for-profit institutions will be allowed to register.
- English language and distance learning programs may participate if the representatives are prepared to provide information and answer questions about degree programs of the institutions of which they are a part.
- Institutions may be represented only by personnel (faculty, staff, or alumni) sent from the U.S., by a faculty member temporarily residing in Asia on a research or teaching assignment, or by bona-fide local alumni with written authorization from the university to IIE.
- No more than two representatives may man a table at any one time during the Fairs.
- All representatives at IIE Fairs must agree to abide by the ethics and standards set out by NAFSA's Code of Ethics and NACAC Statement of Principles of Good Practice.
- IIE as fair organizers ("We"), reserve the right in our sole discretion to enforce the fair guidelines in order to maintain the integrity and safety of our fairs.
- As IIE promotes direct school-to-student communication, no third party recruiters may participate. We reserve the discretion to refuse entry to the fair venue to any third-party recruiters or agents. Should we be alerted to any violation of our institution representation guidelines, we reserve the right to require that the recruiter/agent leave the venue immediately.
- No refund or reimbursement will be made to institutions for any inconvenience caused due to any violation of the fair guidelines. In case of a dispute, the decision of the fair organizers is final.
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
List of Regional Accrediting Bodies