Please make the check payable to Institute of International Education, and send it to:
Attn: Virginia Gergoff
Institute of International Education
1400 K Street NW. Suite 700. Washington D.C. 20005
(U.S. Higher Education Fairs)
Credit Card: You can now pay online via credit card
Wire Transfer: Please email the confirmation to email@example.com after it has been processed. Refer to the following for IIE bank account information:
Account Name: Institute of International Education
Account Number: 134677846
Swift Code: CHAS US 33
Bank routing number ABA#: 021000021
JP Morgan Chase. 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
Reference: U.S. Higher Education Fairs registration fee for (name of city)
IMPORTANT: If paying by wire transfer, please ensure that you allow for bank charges and other related fees, so that the total due amount is received by IIE. Charges vary from bank to bank; please check with your bank regarding wire transfer charges if you require more information.
You should email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration. IIE will arrange refund according to the following cancellation policy:
Spring Fairs 2013
Cancellation Policy for Vietnam fairs:
- Registration cancelled on or before Dec 31, 2012: Refund of 70% registration fee
- Registration cancelled during Jan 1, 2013 – Jan 31, 2013: Refund of 50% registration fee
- Registration cancelled on or after Feb 1, 2013: No refund
Cancellation Policy for Latin America fairs:
- Registration cancelled on or before Feb 19, 2013: Refund of 70% registration fee
- Registration cancelled during Feb 20, 2013 – March 20, 2013: Refund of 50% registration fee
- Registration cancelled on or after March 21, 2013: No refund
Fall Fairs 2013
Cancellation Policy for all fairs:
- Registration cancelled on or before Jul 19, 2013: Refund of 70% registration fee
- Registration cancelled during Jul 20, 2013 – Aug 16, 2013: Refund of 50% registration fee
- Registration cancelled on or after Aug 17, 2013: No refund
- If payment has not been made at the time of cancellation, IIE will bill institutions based on this refund policy.
- IIE will strictly enforce this cancellation policy with all cancellation requests, with no exceptions.
- Once you submit your online-registration the cancellation policy applies.
- IIE considers all registrations as complete and final and does not accept “provisional” or “unconfirmed” registration.
- It is your responsibility to have your travel plan confirmed before completing the online-registration.