In fiscal year 2013, IIE provided a wide range of services and managed or administered programs for corporations, foundations, U.S. and foreign government agencies, universities, and individual donors.
In addition to those sponsors and funders named here, IIE is deeply grateful to the many foreign governments and the hundreds of colleges and universities across the United States that participate in and contribute to the success of the Fulbright Student Programs, the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program and the Fulbright Scholar Programs, along with the sponsoring agency, the U.S. Department of State.
We would also like to thank the many donors that support the Institute's mission and work.
Current government partners include:
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of Defense, National Security Education Program
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of State
- The Government of Brazil
Current sponsors and partners include:
- Adobe Foundation
- Alcoa Foundation
- America for Bulgaria Foundation
- Baker Hughes Foundation
- Boeing Company
- Cargill, Inc.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Chevron Corporation
- China Medical Board
- ConocoPhillips China Inc.
- Educational Testing Service
- Ford Foundation
- Freeman Foundation
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- GE Foundation
- Google Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- International Monetary Fund
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- The Richard Lounsbery Foundation
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- NYU Abu Dhabi
- Open Society Foundations
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Qatar Foundation
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- The Russell Berrie Foundation
- The Shawn Carter Foundation
- The Starr Foundation
- Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc.
- Western Union Foundation
- The Whitaker Foundation
View a complete list of our more than 200 sponsors and partners