NYU Abu Dhabi
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is working in partnership with New York University to identify talented students from around the world to attend New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD). NYU has designed a visionary new model for higher education at the crossroads of the world—Abu Dhabi—combining the best of a research university education with the advantage of a liberal arts, sciences, and engineering curriculum.
About the Program
NYU Abu Dhabi has a student body that represents the top of the world's talent pool for academic and personal achievement. NYU Abu Dhabi students share a joy for learning across disciplines, an insatiable curiosity about the world, a strong sense of community building, and an intuitive understanding of bridging cultures.
- This is a full, four year program; students enter through the Abu Dhabi campus, and graduate from the Abu Dhabi campus with a New York University degree.
- B.A. and B.S. degrees are awarded, with majors in both the liberal arts and sciences – including engineering.
- Classes are taught by faculty who are leaders in their fields, with small classes and low faculty-to-student ratios allowing for valuable mentorship opportunities.
- NYU Abu Dhabi students are encouraged to spend up to two semesters at any other NYU site, including New York, Shanghai, Accra, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Florence, London, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Sydney, Tel Aviv, and Washington D.C.
- In every academic major, special focus is placed on issues of global citizenship.
- NYU Abu Dhabi aims to attract the best possible students regardless of financial circumstances. Once a student is admitted, NYU Abu Dhabi makes it a priority to work with each family to make it possible for that student to attend.