Applicants for the Adobe Creativity Scholarship must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Be a student at one of Project 1324’s Creative Catalyst partners.
- Be a student associated with an organization in the Taking IT Global (TIG) network with a Project 1324 Community Advisor.
- Be a Project 1324 Challenge finalist or winner.
- Be featured as an artist on a Project 1324 social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Be a student of National Geographic Photo Camp Oslo 2017.
- Be an Adobe Design Achievement Awards finalist or winner.
- Be an alumnus of an Adobe Youth Voices (AYV) legacy partner site or a past winner or finalist in the AYV awards.
This scholarship is open to students who will be entering either their first or second year of undergraduate college/university studies during the 2018-19 academic year. Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program in a creative field or in a field through which they will use creativity as a force for positive social change. Applicants do not need to be accepted into a program at the time of application, but if selected for a scholarship, proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent. While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended creative field.