The scholarship is available to permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) who:

  • have received at least five years of continuous schooling at a secondary school in Hong Kong
  • are currently enrolled as a full-time secondary school student in Hong Kong
  • have been accepted for undergraduate study at an accredited US higher education institution

For inquiries, please e-mail