- The program is 8-months long
- Formally kicks off the program.
- The main objective is to integrate the whole cohort.
- The spaces and the activities are designed for fellows to get to know each other in a personal and professional level.
- The program offers 4 in-person workshops in 4 different locations.
- Each participant must attend two 4-day in-person workshops (one in their country of residence and one outside of their country). The 4-day event includes travel time and takes place from Thursday to Sunday.
- Workshops are mainly focused on trainings, capacity and cohort building.
- On-line English courses are an optional component and are suitable for either fellows who want to learn English or fellows who want to improve their knowledge of the language.
- Lingos courses serve as a complement to the in-person capacity building trainings taken during the workshops.
- Webinars are offered before each in-person activity and are meant to prepare the fellows for those activities.
*All program related expenses are covered by SIF, such as workshops, webinars, trainers, travel expenses (transportation, lodging and meals).
**All program content is offered in Spanish.