- IIEPassport.org: Share and search for study abroad programs within this comprehensive and easy to navigate database.
- StudyAbroadFunding.org: This resource features detailed descriptions of hundreds of study abroad scholarships, fellowships, grants, and paid internships for U.S. undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students, and professionals.
- A Student Guide to Study Abroad: Published by IIE and written by three leading study abroad experts—Stacie Nevadomski Berdan, Allan E. Goodman and Sir Cyril Taylor— A Student Guide to Study Abroad offers the most comprehensive advice available. Covering topics at all stages of the study abroad experience, this resources is great for students and parents.
- IIE Generation Study Abroad Travel Grants: IIE will make funds available for U.S. students from a broad range of backgrounds to make it possible for them to participate in academic, internship or service-learning experiences abroad.
- Generation Study Abroad Green Paper: As a result of the first "Generation Study Abroad Think Tank" in New York on March 12, professionals from higher education, NGOs, associations, non-profits, government and the private sector came together to brainstorm ideas surrounding the question: What will it take to double? The outcomes from the day have been documented in the first Generation Study Abroad "green paper," so titled because it has been created not as a final product but a living document to which additional ideas will be added. This green paper lays the foundation for an ongoing discussion around how to increase the number of students studying abroad in the short term and to shift the paradigm over the long term.
- MyWorldAbroad: Provides free instant access to a core set of their most popular training materials (see the Student Landing Page), including: eight Quick Guides on building global skills, seven International Quizzes for assessing study abroad preparedness and 75+ inspirational Stories from Abroad. Schools can link to these materials (see school instructions) and use them for student advising and in workshops with a focus on integrating career success into the student study abroad experience.
- FORUM QUIP Program: The Forum on Education Abroad has launched a new training program in support of IIE's Generation Study Abroad Initiative. The Education Abroad Capacity Review will engage a select group of U.S. higher education institutions in their efforts to strategically expand their study abroad capacity while ensuring quality and standards of their programs. The program is open to any U.S. higher education institution that is a Generation Study Abroad Commitment partner.
STA Travel will make a contribution to the IIE Study Abroad Fund for each trip booked through STA by students from Generation Study Abroad commitment partner institutions. In addition to contributing funding for scholarships to the IIE Study Abroad Fund, other commitments by STA Travel include providing sponsorship support and promotion of IIE’s Generation Study Abroad initiative, as well as added travel benefits for commitment partner institutions in order to make travel and study abroad more affordable for students.