The deadline for the Spring 2018 cohort has passed. The application deadline for 2018-19 academic year cohort will be announced in early 2018.
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- Statement Essay of up to 5 pages
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of up to 6 pages
- Academic writing sample of recently published or written work
- A list of three references
Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
Applications are reviewed holistically, with consideration of the following:
- Professional qualifications, including training, credentials, publications, and awards.
- Teaching and research experience, including match of academic expertise with areas of specialization desired by the host institutions.
- Ability to represent the United States and the best of American higher education through collaboration with and knowledge sharing at the host university.
- Diversity of background and experience to represent the varied array of the American population.