Fall 2021: We Are International Education
The international education profession is more important than ever, but we know that the events of the past year have changed our industry in immeasurable ways. As higher education institutions and international organizations continue to adapt to new realities, we should also reflect on what it means to be an international education professional at this moment in time. What is the state of the profession? And what will it – or should it – look like in the near future? In the Fall 2021 magazine, We Are International Education: Voices from the Profession, professionals from across the field share their experiences, data, and goals to help guide us to a more resilient, inclusive, and hopeful future.
Share your thoughts with @iieglobal on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using #IIENetworker.
Table of Contents
- A Message from Clare Overmann, Head, Higher Education Initiatives, IIE
- Three Ways Fulbright Helps to Internationalize Your Campus
- 75 Years of Actions, Insights, and Opportunities: The Fulbright Program
- IIE Afghanistan Crisis Response
- Building Post-Pandemic Resilience in International Higher Education
- Worth It! China and India Weigh in on U.S. Education
- Voices from the Field: Insights and Innovations in Unprecedented Times
- Education Abroad in the Wake of Twin Pandemics
- The Intersectional Lives and Work of International Educators during a Pandemic
- Fellowship Advisors: Critical to Student Development
- Pack Your Passport and VR Headset