How to use this page
You can make a duplicate of this page, and then do the following every time you make a new press release, event page or blog post:
1. Adjust all title fields so they have correct, relevant text
2. Clean whatever approved text you have been given using this tool, before pasting it right here in Sitecore: https://html-online.com/editor/
3. Look for opportunities to create links in the text if the author has not already done so
4. Insert a photo, full width, fairly high on the page, usually after a first short paragraph. Make sure the photo width is set to 100% in the HTML. Also insert that photo into the "main image source" field. This way, if you want to use the page on social media or put it on the home page of IIE.org, that image will be ready and waiting to be automatically pulled.
5. Insert any call to action as a red button using this snippet of html, also fairly high on the page so that even if someone doesn't scroll they still see it: <p><a href="INSERERT URL" class="button button--reverse-icon">INSERT LINK TEXT<em class="icon icon-external-link"></em></a></p>
6. If relevant, make sure all date fields and location fields are filled in with the correct dates.
7. Click save.
8. Only after saving, open the page in experience editor mode. The left navigation, left contact box, and bottom media contact box have already been added. However you can point them towards different content or delete them if necessary.
9. Click save, submit, and approve in the workbox