Welcome to IIE San Francisco
IIE San Francisco (IIE/SF) designs and manages a diverse portfolio of scholarship, training, exchange and leadership programs contributing to IIE's vision. We work in partnership with corporations, foundations and governments around the world. IIE's core values guide all that we do.
Areas of Specialization
IIE/SF has expertise in designing and managing global scholarship, training, exchange and leadership programs in these areas:
- Advancing access and opportunity for women and girls globally through IIE's Center for Women's Leadership Inititiatives (CWLI)
- Promotion of the study STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts Mathematics) with a focus on inclusion of girls, women and underrepresented communities in the technology sector and ecosystem
- Technical assistance and capacity building in the developing world in partnership with local leaders, organization and knowledge to achieve sustainable impact in a range of areas including access to technology, entrepreneurship and health
- Customized program design and development from idea incubation to full implementation including partnerships that engage the public and private sectors
- Supporting skill and leadership building in entrepreneurship and innovation
IIE/SF is the organization of choice of Silicon Valley/Bay Area and innovative companies globally who wants to engage and retain employees, continually develop their work forces and make a positive impact on society. We understand the global landscape of education, training and technology, with a specific focus on girls and women. Wee have worked with a range of major organizations including the U.S. Department of State and corporate partners from Fortune 500 to emerging tech companies. Many of the world's most innovative and well-known technology companies partner with us on the U.S. Department of State's TechWomen program, led by IIE/SF.