JOIN THE IIENETWORK
International education services are not only our area of expertise – they are our passion. Through our IIENetwork, we share our extensive knowledge and decades of experience with others who are working to internationalize their campuses and build international partnerships. Becoming a member of our IIENetwork grants you special access to IIE's membership services and benefits. We invite you to join our global membership network of more than 10,000 professionals at 1,500 organizations around the world.
As a member of the IIENetwork, you will have access to outstanding and informative resources, including exclusive research data, our weekly newsletter, the IIENetworker magazine and IIE’s 18 offices and affiliates around the world. You will receive discounts on our events and services and, most importantly, you will be part of a network of 10,000 professionals—ranging from study abroad directors to international student advisors to university presidents, and more—who share best practices, create international linkages and establish strategic partnerships.
Each organizational member designates one membership contact and several additional individuals, such as the president or CEO, the study abroad advisors, international student advisors, the chief international education officer, and other individuals who work on internationalizing your campus.
Already a member? Renew for your 2020-21 academic year membership today!
- Networking Opportunities with over 10,000 higher education professionals from more than 1,500 organizations
- Opportunities to apply for exclusive student funding through initiatives such as the IIE Emergency Student Fund (ESF) and IIE American Passport Project.
- Access to COVID-19 Online Resource Hub
- Complimentary copies of key IIE Publications:
- Open Doors (print and online)
- IIENetworker magazine (print and online)
- IIEPassport Study Abroad Directory (online)
- Funding for United States Study (online)
- Intensive English USA (print and online)
- Subscription to IIE.Interactive: weekly email newsletter and ability to share announcements through this forum
- Eligibility to participate in IIE's Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education
- Discounts on IIE events and services (e.g. webinars, roundtables, advertising on IIE's print and digital platforms, and Exchange Visitor Visa Sponsorship Program)
- Accredited universities and colleges
- Community colleges
- National and international exchange agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- For-profit organizations (associate members)
- Embassies, consulates, ministries, and government agencies
- Presidents, Rectors, Provosts, Deans, Directors, Managers
- Study abroad and international relations offices
- International student offices
- International admissions offices
- Intensive English language programs
- Policymakers, researchers
- Faculty involved in internationalization