IIE’s Generation Study Abroad participates in and hosts events to support, inform, and engage our Commitment Partners and industry professionals on current best practices or innovative methods to increase accessibility to and extend study abroad opportunities. We value working collaboratively with people and organizations dedicated to achieving our ambitious goal of doubling the number of U.S. students that study abroad by the end of the decade.
Events such as our 2017 Summit, conferences, webinars, and our upcoming Symposium Series are focused on driving lively conversations to address the importance of international education and to drive problem-solving and action-oriented results.
Upcoming events where Generation Study Abroad will be present:
- IIE Best Practices Conference – March 15-16, 2018, New York, NY
- Forum on Education Abroad Annual Conference – March 21-23, 2018, Boston, MA
- Diversity Abroad Annual Conference and MSI Summit – April 7-10, 2018, Miami, FL
- Workshop for Educators: Teaching with the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals - April 19, 2018, New York, NY
- California Study Abroad Town Hall Meeting – April 20, 2018 – University of California, Irvine
- APSIA Diversity Forum: Advisor Workshop – April 27, 2018, Texas A&M University
- Transatlantic Friendship and Mobility Initiative Bilateral Seminar – May 14-15, 2018, Washington, DC
- NAFSA Annual Conference – May 28-June 1, 2018, Philadelphia, PA (schedule a meeting with the Lead of Generation Study Abroad)
- IIE Summit 2019: The Future of International Education - February 2019
We are excited to see you at an upcoming event!