The USABCI Myanmar Scholarship Fund application is closed. Scholarship recipients will be announced in early July. Please contact us at USABCIMyanmarScholars@iie.org with any questions.
- Completed online application form, including two essays
- Essay 1 - Describe your personal journey and accomplishments, and how they led you to pursue a degree in the United States. Include any personal or financial circumstances that may have impacted your achievements or ability to pursue your education.
- Essay 2 - Describe your academic and professional goals, along with how you plan to achieve them, and how do you hope to contribute to Myanmar in the future.
- One page resume
- Current transcript (or undergraduate transcript for an applicant going into graduate school)
- One recommendation - Your recommender should be able to write about your academic and/or leadership achievements, as they relate to your ability to accomplish your future goals.