As of December 2018, PTP has provided training and technical assistance to 351 participants representing 76 national and local government agencies, universities, research institutions, and civil-society organizations. Trainings and technical assistance have taken place in the following areas:
- Technical assistance to the National Bureau of Statistics and other GOT agencies on the development of population projections.
- Assessment of 15 civil society organizations (CSOs) in Zanzibar focused on women and youth.
- Assessment of the financial and operational capacity of a local health organization.
- Policy Development & Analysis
- Coordination of Government Business
- Integrated Pest Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Follow-On Capacity Building Trainings for Zanzibar CSOs
- Two-Phase Training of Trainers activity focused on data collection, analysis, and reporting
- High Impact Leadership at Columbia University
- Leadership Development and Leading for Organizational Impact at the Center for Creative Leadership
- Authentic Leadership Development at Harvard University