Don’t Miss IIE’s Free Webinar on Exploring U.S.-Sudanese Academic Partnerships!
Register now for a free webinar on May 9, from 10:00-11:00 AM ET on Exploring U.S.-Sudan Academic Partnerships. Don’t miss this opportunity to join experts from IIE, The U.S. Embassy in Sudan, and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of Sudan to assess the current higher education landscape in Sudan, and discuss opportunities for increasing academic partnerships with institutions in the U.S.
- Moderator: Max Angerholzer III, Executive Vice President, IIE
- Keith Hughes, Public Affairs Officer, U.S. Embassy, Khartoum
- Susan Buck Sutton, IIE Fellow for International Partnerships
- Representative from Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- Representatives from the Embassy of Sudan in Washington, D.C.
The webinar will address topics related to U.S.-Sudan academic partnership building, including:
- Priorities of Sudanese institutions for academic partnerships
- Current state and capabilities of the Sudanese higher education system
- Updates on U.S.-Sudan relations since the lifting of sanctions in 2017
- Information about the IIE-led workshop in Khartoum from October 28-November 1, 2018
- Opportunities for academic collaboration
Register today for this unique opportunity to learn about U.S.- Sudanese academic partnership building from the experts in the field.