The Asia-Pacific Association for International Education (APAIE) is being held in Singapore from March 25-29. Hosted by NUS along with SMU, SUTD, and NTU, the theme of APAIE 2018 is The Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on Higher Education in the Asia Pacific. As transformations and disruptions intensify, how should universities respond?
Sub themes include:
- Technological advances impacting internationalisation in higher education.
- Empowering future-ready graduates.
- New modalities in global engagement and mobility.
- International research competition and collaboration.
- Regional reports
IIE is proudly working with our colleagues to further conversation on the following panels:
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Challenges in Creating Global Graduates and Citizens - Kristin Greene, Guy Perring (I-Graduate), Ms. Shally Fan (Chinese University of Hong Kong), Dr Daniel Dauber (University of Warwick)
- Session 4: "Embrace the Future”; What Happens When the Future Doesn't Embrace Us? – Paul Turner, Diana Jahja, Vivek Mansukhani
- Session 7: Impacts of a Global Experiential Education on Employability – Jonah Kokodyniak, Kristin Greene (Professor Paulin Staughan – SMU)