IIE is a proud content partner of the 2018 International Career & College Counseling Conference (IC3)!
To support high schools in India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, the Annual IC3 Conference brings together higher education representatives for a collaborative dialogue on issues that drive sustainable and inclusive counseling practices focused on student success.
IIE is pleased to share a special release of the Report A World On The Move : Trends in Global Student Mobility and an article on U.S. – India Academic Flows and Exchanges.
Students face a potential multitude of different futures, none of which are easy to embrace, let alone control. Even those with clear visions of their own and society’s future can be wrong-footed by unpredictable advances in technology, sudden social change and economic vicissitudes. Are there certain tools that students can be equipped with to deal with the uncertainties of the future? What are these 21st century skill sets or core competencies that they will need in order to survive and flourish? Whose responsibility is it to ensure these are successfully cascaded? Is it schools, colleges, the government or others?
- Vivek Mansukhani, Head, IIE India
- Siddharth Singh, Director, The Emerald Heights International School, India
- Dr Jayshree Periwal, Director, Jayshree Periwal International School, India
- Dr Lata Vaidyanathan, Educationist and Former Principal Modern School Barakhamba Road, India
- Mrs Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, President, City Montessori School, India
Date: Wednesday, August 29 and Thursday August 30, 2018
Location: New Delhi, India
India: +91 (91) 6720-3926
U.S.: +1 (201) 626-6651
- 530+ Registrants
- 310+ High School Delegates
- 170+ University Delegates from 21+ Countries
- 40 Sessions over 2 Days