Why should you register?
- Network with U.S. and international partners that bring diverse perspectives
- Contribute your voice to shape the future of international education
- Discover new ideas and learn from thought leaders in the public and private sector
Who should register?
- International education community, including K-12 teachers/principals and higher education leaders
- Industry/Private Sector business leaders, change managers and talent acquisition managers
- Peer associations, organizations, and other related non-profits
- Philanthropic sector and donor organizations
- International and multilateral organizations
- IIENetwork Members
- Generation Study Abroad Commitment Partners
|Type||Early Bird (August 20-October 1)||Regular (October 2-January 31)||Late (February 1 – On Site)|
|Commitment Partner or IIENetwork members||$560.00||$615.00||$665.00|