The 2019 IIE Summit will bring together 500+ global leaders and practitioners from education, government, business, and the media to consider what the next 50 years of international education will look like and stimulate debate on critical issues including: Equity & Access, Higher Education in Emergencies, Student Mobility, International Partnerships, and Scholars & Innovation. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your organization highly visible, engage with thought leaders and innovators, and demonstrate your organization’s stewardship of international education’s future.
Sponsorship packages include digital and social media engagements, brand visibility, speaking opportunities, and more!
The 2019 IIE Summit gives exhibitors the opportunity to connect with industry leaders, key partners, and 500+ international education practitioners from around the world in a collegial atmosphere. With the Exhibit Hall placed directly next to the main event hall, you are ideally positioned for high participant traffic, increasing opportunities to maximize lead and increase your organization’s brand awareness. Two days of exhibiting time will allow many chances to spotlight your organization’s services, products, and programs.
Who Attends the IIE Summit?
- International education community, including K-12 teachers/principals and higher education leaders
- Industry/Private Sector business leaders, change managers and talent acquisition managers
- Peer associations, organizations, and other related non-profits
- Philanthropic sector and donor organizations
- International and multilateral organizations
- IIENetwork Members
- Generation Study Abroad Commitment Partners