The 2019 IIE Summit brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from education, government, business, and the media to envision the next 50 years of international education and stimulate debate on critical issues including: Equity & Access, Higher Education in Emergencies, Student Mobility, International Partnerships, and Scholars & Innovation.
Who Attended the IIE Summit?
- International education community, including K-12 teachers/principals and higher education leaders
- Industry/Private Sector business leaders, change managers and talent acquisition managers
- Peer associations, organizations, and other related non-profits
- Philanthropic sector and donor organizations
- International and multilateral organizations
- IIENetwork Members
- Generation Study Abroad Commitment Partners