The application period for the fourth cohort of Ambassador’s Distinguished Scholars is now open. The deadline is April 10, 2020. Grants are offered for one academic year (October 2020 to July 2021).
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- Statement Essay of up to 5 pages
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of up to 6 pages
- Academic writing sample of recently published or written work
- A list of three references
Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
Note that preferences for particular university placements should not be indicated.
Applications are reviewed holistically, with consideration of the following:
- Professional qualifications, including training, credentials, publications, and awards.
- Teaching and research experience, including match of academic expertise with areas of specialization desired by the host institutions.
- Ability to represent the United States and the best of American higher education through collaboration with and knowledge sharing at the host university.
- Diversity of background and experience to represent the varied array of the American population.
The application can be found at the hyperlink above, or directly at https://apply.iie.org/adspe.