Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The application will open June 28, 2022. We will evaluate applications and make awards monthly, with the first closing date to be considered for an award July 28, 2022. We will continue accepting applications until funding will no longer allow us to make additional awards.
As of July 11, we have had a large response for this scholarship. Therefore, we strongly recommend applicants complete their application by the initial July 28 deadline, as there is no guarantee that this deadline will be extended. Please note that this is a competitive scholarship, and not all applicants will receive funding.
- Must have been an Au Pair in good standing in the United States, under a J-1 visa program between 2009 and 2018.
- Must plan to use the $3,500 scholarship to further your education, which includes, but is not limited to, degree-seeking programs, certificate programs, or job training programs.
- Must use the funding for programs that began no earlier than September 2021 and no later than June 2023.
- Detailed explanation of your experience as an Au Pair
- Compelling description of how you will use the funding and how it will benefit you
- Letter of reference that speaks to ability and interest in proposed educational program
- Clear and compelling resume or CV