What is the Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program?
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at selected higher education institutions in China and India. The merit- based scholarship provides a onetime scholarship of USD 1300 to the scholars.
Why should you apply?
- Merit-based scholarship award of USD 1300
- Spirit of invention workshop
- Networking opportunities with fellow InvEnt scholars and alumni
- Continued support for leadership and innovation development
- Develop a global perspective in science and technology
Who can apply?
- First year full-time students from one of the partner universities
- High level of academic achievement
- Highly interested in innovation and invention
- Citizen or long-term resident of China or India
For further information, visit the Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program.
- Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication
- East China University of Science and Technology
- South China University of Technology
- Wuhan University
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology (PVG COET), Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- St. Stephen's College, Delhi