Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention InvEnt Scholarship
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at selected higher education institutions in India. The merit- based scholarship provides a onetime scholarship of USD 1300 to the scholars.
Who can apply?
First year or second year full-time students from one of the partner universities
High level of academic achievement
Highly interested in innovation and invention
Citizen or long-term resident of China or India
Why should you apply?
- Merit-based scholarship award of USD 1300
- Spirit of invention workshop
- Networking opportunities with fellow InvEnt scholars and alumni
- Continued support for leadership and innovation development
- Develop a global perspective in science and technology
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology (PVG COET), Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- St. Stephen's College, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi