Are you passionate about widening educational access? Are you excited about the possibilities the future of international education holds? If so, we want to hear from you at the IIE Summit 2019: The Future of International Education!
Attendees of the IIE Summit are invited to participate in the Story Corner, available at the IIE booth in the main exhibition hall on February 18th and 19th. Whether you're an expert or a new professional in international education, we are interested in hearing your perspective on how the field should evolve in the next 50 years.
Here's how to participate:
- Book a 15-minute time slot during the Summit: https://calendly.com/storycorner.
- Select one of the three questions listed below to answer on camera.
- Arrive to the booth at your designated time.
- Share your perspective and be authentically you!
To learn more, review the the flyer. The interview will be recorded and shared on @IIEglobal social channels over the course of the Summit. It will also be recorded for future outreach use on IIE.org, newsletters and social media.
- Should there be a significant change in how we view higher or international education? Why or why not?
- Tell us about a time when you realized that quality education was needed more than ever.
- Tell us about a time when your perspective was changed as a result of international education.