The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at select higher education institutions in China and India. The merit- based scholarship provides a onetime scholarship of USD 1300 to the scholars.
In addition to receiving scholarships, scholars will be honored by the Avery Dennison teams at an award ceremony. Immediately following the awards ceremony, scholars will attend a special one-and-a-half day workshop on invention. The program will provide continued support to leadership and innovation development through alumni engagement.
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE) on behalf of the Avery Dennison Foundation and the Avery Dennison Company.
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Pune Vidhyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology, Pune
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi
The application is now open.
Deadline: The deadline for receiving applications is May 1, 2017 (11:59 MIST). Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.