The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is designed to recognize and reward invention, innovation and excellence in high-achieving students studying in the fields of science, engineering and technology at select higher education institutions in China and India. The merit- based scholarship provides a onetime scholarship of USD 1300 to the scholars.
In addition to receiving scholarships, scholars will be honored by the Avery Dennison teams at a virtual ceremony.
The Avery Dennison Foundation Spirit of Invention (InvEnt) Scholarship Program is administered by the Institute of International Education (IIE) on behalf of the Avery Dennison Foundation and the Avery Dennison Company.
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (Pilani campus)
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi
- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- MKSSS’s Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
The application is now open.
Deadline: The deadline for receiving applications is May 31, 2021 (23:59 IST). Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.