The Freeman Indonesia Nonprofit Internship Program will provide American and Indonesian students with a hands-on experience in understanding the vital role that nonprofits can play in advancing Indonesia’s development, while creating opportunities for learning and exchange among service-minded young leaders in both countries.
The program will cover the following costs:
- Visa fees
- Round-trip transportation
- Housing expenses
- Local transportation
- Tuition and academic expenses charged by the host institutions in Indonesia
- Health and accident insurance
Students will receive a stipend to cover basic living expenses. Other program-related costs will be paid directly on behalf of students or reimbursed to students.
Students will be responsible for the following additional costs:
- Passport-related fees, if applicable
- Travel vaccinations, if applicable
- Tuition charged by the home institution, if applicable
- Non-program related expenses
- Personal expenses