At IIE, we care deeply about our people. We value maintaining a quality of life, and healthy work-life balance. We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits that allow our team members and their families to access the healthcare services they need. Our goal is to give team members the ability to take charge of healthcare decisions and spending.
*Benefits in international offices vary.
- Salaries: We believe that an important part of fair compensation begins with evaluating positions and classifying them into appropriate pay ranges, which can be found on our job postings.
- Awards: IIE as two types of award programs: special contribution awards and annual discretionary awards to recognize exceptional performance.
- Retirement: After one year of service, IIE will contribute 7.5% – 12.0% of a team member’s base salary, depending on years of service, to a retirement savings plan with immediate 100% vesting.
- Student Loan Reimbursement: After one year of service, team members may request reimbursement for student loan payments up to $4,000 per year.
- Commuter Benefits: Set aside pretax dollars for mass transit passes and work-related parking expenses.
- Health: IIE offers a choice of generous and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. Our focus is on value while providing team members with quality coverage at an affordable price
- Domestic Partner Benefits: Qualifying team members may include their domestic partner in IIE benefits.
- Family and Medical Leave Benefits: Paid leave starting at 12 weeks for eligible team members who need to take time off for their own serious health condition or to care for a family member.
- Life Insurance: Eligible for two times one’s base salary in Basic Life and AD&D coverage, paid by IIE. Supplemental coverage available.
- Disability: Short and long term coverage, paid by IIE.
- Flexible Spending Accounts provide important tax advantage to help pay for healthcare and dependent care expenses.
- Wellness: Offerings include employee assistance program (EAP), mental health resources, healthy rewards, financial education, fitness discounts, on-site flu clinics and more.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): IIE has a generous PTO policy, up to 21 days in the first year and increasing with years of service
- Paid holidays: IIE provides 11 scheduled holidays each year (12 on presidential election years) and one floating holiday.
- Hybrid work environment that allows team members a combination of in-office work and telework.
- Tuition and Language Reimbursement programs for qualified expenses up to $4,000 per year.
- Professional Development Reimbursement: After six months of service, up to $1,000 per year is reimbursable for professional development opportunities related to a team member’s role at IIE.
- Traveling Fellowship: This competitive program allows recipients to attend an international conference, workshop, or seminar, including extra paid-time-off to extend the trip and explore the area.
- Self-Directed Learning: IIE has a variety of professional development resources available at no cost to the individual, programs, or departments.