How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2019/20 residencies. To apply for a residency please complete and submit the short application. Applications will be reviewed by IIE, Silvermine staff and faculty. One applicant will be accepted for each residency, subject to Fulbright Commission or Fulbright Post approval. Applicants can expect to hear within 4 to 6 weeks from application deadline date.
Deadline for June applications is April 15, 2019
Deadline for January applications is October 15, 2019
To apply, please submit the following application materials to Arjan Zazueta at email@example.com by the application deadline.
- Letter of Intent: State your reasons for applying to this residency - For example, are you exploring a new project or bringing to completion an ongoing project?, What do you plan to accomplish and how will this residency help you accomplish your goals?
- CV or Resume
- Transcript: Transcript from most recent semester
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty members
- Slides (PDF): Provide at least 5 but no more than 10 images of your work that has been completed in the last 3 years
The dates of the residencies are:
- 2-weeks June 1-15, 2019
- 2-weeks January 4-18, 2020