To be considered for this IIE scholarship you must:
- Be displaced from your home country because of war, armed conflict, persecution, and/or threats to your personal safety in your home country. Refugees, asylum seekers, and individuals who meet the refugee convention definition, even if they don't have official refugee status, are eligible to apply.
- Select a MicroMasters® certificate program from the list of eligible programs.
- Fulfil the pre-requisites for intended course of study. Please check requirements for pre-requisites on the edX website of your selected MicroMasters® Program at the bottom of the introduction page.
- Be proficient in English as all courses will be taught in English.
- Be no older than 35 at the time of application.
- Agree to participate in a 2-day virtual leadership program, scheduled (tentatively) for summer 2021.
- Academic qualifications to successfully complete a MicroMasters®.
- English language proficiency.
- Clear academic and professional goals.