Women's Enterprise for Sustainability
Expanding women’s economic opportunities is fundamental to sustainable growth and building more equitable societies. The Women’s Enterprise for Sustainability (WES) program empowers women-led organizations in Tunisia to operate WES centers as social enterprises. Through these centers, aspiring and established women entrepreneurs gain new skills and networks, launch and expand businesses, and develop as innovative leaders in their communities.
What does WES do?
- Build the entrepreneurialism and sustainability of local civil society organizations; and
- Develop a network of women entrepreneurs with leadership and practical skills to actively contribute to shaping the future of their country.
Program at a Glance
- 11 WES Centers in 10 regions
- More than 3,000 women trained
- More than 360 businesses launched or expanded
- Business Plan Development
- Financial Education
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Business Management
- Access to Financing
- Targeted Coaching
- Expert Mentoring
- Network of Women Entrepreneurs
- Market Assessment
- Business Model Development
Thank you @USMEPI for supporting social enterprise development in #Tunisia. Read the #WES blog! @bengacem @IIEglobal https://t.co/R3Dhdr9nXk
Accepting applications for the #WESUp accelerator opportunity for #Tunisian #womenentrepreneurs! https://t.co/tQBkax4KHy @USMEPI @IIEglobal
From the entire #WES family, Ramadan Mabrouk! https://t.co/84H3OP3oR0
On #IWD, #WES is thrilled to be on the cusp of launching #WESUp - the first initiative dedicated to growing women-l… https://t.co/Z70YPSwh1O
Thank you @NewCommGlobal for spreading the word about the exciting new #WES initiative, #WESUp, and #women… https://t.co/0oWK7EF9Kk