Open Doors 2017
Briefing and Discussion
Celebrating International Education Week
Monday, November 13, 2017
9:00 – 9:30 a.m. sign in & coffee
9:30 – 11:00 a.m. briefing
The National Press Club – Washington DC
529 14th Street NW, 13th Floor Ball Room
A close up look at the findings of the new Open Doors data released on November 13:
- International students on U.S. campuses
- Fall 2017 joint online survey: international student enrollments
- Study abroad by U.S. students
- Student mobility in the global context
- What is driving the current trends?
- What effects do economic conditions and education policies have on student mobility?
- What is being done to help more U.S. students to study abroad?