External Acceptable Use Policy
You are accessing an Institute of International Education (hereafter IIE) Information System (IS) which is provided for IIE-authorized use only. This IS contains personal data and/or special categories of personal data. By using this IS, you consent to the following conditions.
You agree that the following activities are prohibited on IIE-owned and managed networks and systems:
- The unauthorized processing, storage, transmission and/or removal of personal data (e.g. corporate and program, IIE intellectual property, etc.) from the boundary of IIE-approved systems and resources.
- Accessing the personal data of users, applicants, grantees, alumni, donors, sponsors, business partners, employees, servers, systems or an account for any purpose other than to conduct relevant business, even if the individual has authorized access.
- Revealing system passwords or allowing use of IIE technology services to others.
- Disrupting the ability to access user accounts or restricting system and/or network access.
- Introducing malicious programs and/or performing unauthorized system-monitoring on IIE assets, networks or servers.
- Circumventing present and future security and privacy settings of any IIE asset, network or account.
IIE values your privacy. Please review the IIE Data Privacy Statement, which outline(s) how we handle your personal data, including the types of data we process, the reasons we process it and with whom we share it.