Applicants to the Chevron International REACH Scholarship Program must meet the following criteria as of the application due date:
- Be children (natural, legally adopted, or stepchildren on Chevron’s benefits plan) of active non-U.S.-payroll employees of Chevron and its wholly owned subsidiaries as of the scholarship selection. This includes children of retired employees and domestic partner’s children who live with the employee. Additionally, the retiree must not be employed at a competitor energy company.
- A domestic partner must meet and continue to meet all the criteria detailed in Chevron’s Affidavit of Domestic Partnership and be internally registered with Chevron by having filed an Affidavit of Domestic Partnership that has been accepted by Chevron.
- Be in your final year of high school/Year 12/final Year in upper secondary high school and about to enter your first/freshman year of university/college, or currently be in your first year of university in a full-time undergraduate course of study for the entire academic year.
- Have at least a U.S equivalent GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students who received Chevron International REACH one-time honorarium awards or other Chevron-sponsored awards are not eligible to apply.
- Students who received Chevron International REACH one-time honorarium awards or other Chevron-sponsored awards are not eligible to apply.
- Students who received a Chevron International REACH Scholarship for the academic year of 2023-2024 do not need to complete a new online application. Additional instructions and requirements will be provided to the 2023-2024 scholarship recipients in December 2023. Contact REACH Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org for renewal information.